When you spend over £100*
Lange RX 120
Designed to deliver the power and precision demanded by the most committed all-mountain skiers, the new RX 120 offers a racing pedigree with a more inclusive high-performance fit. Our new Dual Core shell construction and Dual 3D liner integrate perfectly, ensuring unparalleled foot-wrapping, precision, and power transmission. The new RX specific fit retains Lange's strong heel lock and foot hold with more instant "out-of-the-box" comfort.
Our new DUAL CORE construction targets softer and more rigid durometers of ultra-lightweight Grilamid® plastic to key areas of the boot to enhance performance and entry-and-exit, resulting in a sandwich shell construction that increases energy, rebound, and flex control.
DUAL 3D LINER PRO
DUAL 3D LINERS are pre-shaped to match the inner shell for the most precise and accurate power transmission, and around the foot for our most comfortable anatomic fit. The DUAL 3D PRO version is 100% thermo-formable with two high-density foams integrated in key fit zones for increased comfort and support.
- Shell material:POLYETHER DUAL CORE
- Shell technology: POLYETHER DUAL CORE
- Shell bootboard: SOFT POLYURETHANE FOAM
- Cuff material: POLYURETHANE DUAL CORE
- Liner technology: DUAL 3D LINER PRO, CUSTOMIZABLE
- Liner power strap: 45
- Buckles technology:MICRO ALU BUCKLES
- Soles specifications: BI-MATERIAL PADS, WTR COMPATIBLE
- Canting: +/- 1,5°