When you spend over £100*
Lange SX 90 Boot
The extension of the award-winning RX all-mountain range, the SX 90 expands our "Choose Your Width" concept to 102mm; ensuring skiers with wider feet no longer sacrifice comfort for real-deal performance. Featuring all of Lange's acclaimed fit and performance solutions, easy entry-and-exit, and a more relaxed "out-of-the-box" fit, SX offers all-day comfort with the essential, high-performance DNA generally limited to narrower, race-oriented boots.
TECHNICAL INFO :
- Weight 2042 G
- Last 102
- Flex Index 90
- Material - Shell Polyether
- Bootboard Injected
- Material - Cuff Polyolefin
- Liner - Technology Thermo Fit, Rl1
- Liner - Tongue Power Wrap Tongue + Custom
- Power Strap 35
- Technology Alu, 2xl Buckles
- Buckles - Adjustment 1 Quickmacro 6 Teeth + 3 Positions
- Soles: Soles Polyurethane, Alpine
- Additional Functions: Canting +/- 1,5°
- 102mm Last: A Wider, More Forgiving 102mm Last Designed For Skiers With High Volume Feet Or Skiers Seeking All-Day Comfort Without Sacrificing Performance.
- Mono Injection With Soft Insert: Offers The Highest Level Of Performance, Optimizes Weight, And Facilitates Boot-Fitting While The Softer Instep Insert Allows Easy, Comfortable Entry And Exit.
- Thermo Fit Liners: Rl1, Rl2 And Rl3 Liners Are Thermomoldable And Offer An Increasing Foot Retention Level From 1 To 3 To Meet The Right Balance Of Performance And Comfort For Every Skier.
- One Piece Collar: The Continuity Of The Collar Material Enhances The Calf Fit And Comfort While Ensuring Solid Rearward Support.
- Xl Buckles: Extra Long Buckle Levers Reduce The Effort To Open And Close Buckle
- Quickmacro Ratchet: Tool-Free Adjustment Of The Ratchet (ladder) Position To Fit Every Calf Dimension Quickly.