The extension of the award-winning RX all-mountain range, the SX 90 expands our "Choose Your Width" concept to 102mm; ensuring skiers with wider feet no longer sacrifice comfort for real-deal performance. Featuring all of Lange's acclaimed fit and performance solutions, easy entry-and-exit, and a more relaxed "out-of-the-box" fit, SX offers all-day comfort with the essential, high-performance DNA generally limited to narrower, race-oriented boots.
TECHNICAL INFO :
- Easy step-in: A more flexible plastic insert to facilitate fitting the boots.
- Comfort liner
- Power wrap tongue.
- Alu hook with 2 XL buckles and a long lever to open and close effortlessly: 1 hook with macro-adjustable ratchet: quick and automatic adjustment to adapt to different sized calfs.
- 35 mm Power Strap
- Mono-material inserts, Grip-walk compatible.
- Weight 2042 G - Last 102 - Flex Index 90
- Material - Shell Polyether - Bootboard Injected
- Material - Cuff Polyolefin
- Liner - Technology Thermo Fit, Rl1 - Liner - Tongue Power Wrap Tongue + Custom - Power Strap 35